Saturday, April 30, 2011

Emma is 9 Months!

Once again I just can't believe that Emma is another month older! It seems like the months are flying by faster and faster. I'm just trying to soak up every minute as best I can. 




I have such a hard time trying to choose the best photos to post because almost all of them turn out so cute. Emma's still my "smiley girl" and loves the camera. It also helps that Ella is usually nearby doing something fun and exciting.



Emma's still working on actually crawling although she does get up on her hands and knees a lot and wobble back and forth. The fact that she doesn't crawl yet isn't stopping her from getting around. She'll role or wiggle herself or just lunge in the direction she wants to go with a fair amount of success. She's also obsessed with pulling herself up on anything and everything, which is keeping Mama busy these days trying to prevent her from hurting herself. Now that she can successfully pull herself up to a full stand on her own she's been trying to balance by letting go with one hand. Who knows, she may even skip crawling and just go straight to walking.



She's got two teeth in and loves to say "mama". It seems to be her favorite word right now. She loves cats and will squeal with excitement when she sees one on TV or in real life! She also loves black and white cows. At first I thought it was just because they were black and white, but she isn't very interested in pandas or other black and white animals we have for her. I think it's another trait she's inherited from Papa, a love of cows. :-)





No comments: