I painted these cat faces on pumpkins for the girls and they stuck jewels on them to make the faces. We picked up the kit for this at Target and the girls loved creating them!
Here's Emma's cat pumpkin. I did help her a bit, but she put on the mouth, upside down, and the whiskers all by herself. She has an orange stripe down the middle of her cat face because she pulled off her nose which pulled off a strip of the paint. I think it turned out cuter and more unique this way.
Mantel decor
We love Nightmare Before Christmas!
I've been putting up these pumpkin lanterns for so many years and still haven't had a light bulb burn out on them!
Tinsel Cats!
On the first day of October I set up some surprises for the girls. Nightmare Before Christmas was playing in the room and they walked in to find bags with Halloween books, a Halloween animal, and a Halloween snack. This is after they found their surprises, so it's all a bit spread about.
No comments:
Post a Comment