Thursday, March 10, 2011

Snapshots Of A Day

Time for "Snapshots Of A Day" again. I almost forgot it was the 10th today, but remembered by 9 AM. It was kind of a strange day because I'm finally coming down with the virus that Ella and Emma had over the past few weeks. I did make it out to Costco though before I started to feel more under the weather.

9:00 AM - Breakfast! This was the first day that I've fed Emma "solids" since she got sick. I wanted to make sure she had all the hydration she could get while she was so sick.

10:00 AM - Pouring my second cup of coffee

11:00 AM - Driving to Costco

12:00 PM - Loading up the back of the car with our Costco purchases

1:00 PM - Feeding Emma

2:00 PM - Trying to get my fill of kisses, which, of course, is impossible. I can never get enough kisses. :-)

3:00 PM - Turning on Strawberry Shortcake for Ella in the hopes that she'll settle down for a nap (it did work). ;-)

4:00 PM - Washing bottles once Emma fell asleep too and then off for a nap myself

5:00 PM - Called Sead to ask him to pick up pizza on his way home from work and hoped into the shower in the hopes that it would make me feel a little less achy.

6:00 PM - Checking on Ella who napped until 6:25 PM. Hope she sleeps before midnight tonight.

No comments: