Ella really wanted this FurReal Go Go Walkin' Puppy. She's been using the potty a lot when we're at home, but was still frequently asking for her pull-ups and wearing them when we went out. I told her that when she was ready to stop using pull-ups and use the potty all the time I would get her the doggy she wanted. It took about three or four days of talking about it and today she decided she was ready. She took off her pull-ups and has been using the potty all day even when we went out on errands. So, one of our stops was to pick up her new doggy. She's so thrilled and keeps talking about how she got him because she uses the potty all the time now. I'm sure we'll have some accidents, etc., but we've said goodbye to pull-ups. :-)
The doggy responds to petting and you can walk it with a leash that directs left, right, and straight.
Ella wanted to feed her doggy as soon as she got him home.



No comments:
Post a Comment