Sead asked me to look for a kid's "laptop" for Ella. She loves his laptop and is starting to learn about the mouse and keyboard. I found these Vtech toy "laptops" on Amazon. They just arrived yesterday.
Ella is thrilled with hers. She took it to bed last night and insisted on falling asleep with it on her lap. First thing this morning she was carrying it around and playing with it.
She's doing really well with the games and learning activities on it.
Emma is enjoying hers too. I was so happy to find a baby version so Emma could join in the fun too!
Ella was helping Emma with hers, showing her how to use it and opening it for her when she closed it.







1 comment:
Awwww--look at them, making Uncle Natey proud! I love how intent Ella is with hers. And the two girls "computing" together is adorable!
Post a Comment