The girls' bathroom and the guest room are now finished.
Girls' Bathroom (upstairs)
Ella asked for a Little Mermaid and seahorse bathroom. I based the color theme on a beautiful shower curtain I found for them.
We'll eventually rotate the plug that their seahorse night light is plugged into so their seahorse will sit upright.
Their bathroom sits between their bedroom and the "guest" room and has two entrances.
This little figurine is the perfect link between the mermaids and seahorses in their bathroom. :-)
Here's the shower curtain. The colors are beautiful. I actually took it to Lowes and matched the paint color for the walls to some of the blue flowers.
I just love the tub! There are no pointed or hard edges and the bottom is truly slip proof.
Seahorses and Ariel above the girls' toilet
Guest Room (upstairs)
The guest room also holds Sead's and my book shelves with our extensive collection of books. :-)
There's a beautiful, green view through the window. Our elliptical machine is in the guest room facing the window.
I embroidered and put this cat quilt together when I was 12 or so. It finally has a bed to lay on. :-)
The open door leads to the staircase and the closed door leads to the girls' bathroom.












No comments:
Post a Comment