We've been in our home for one month as of today. All of our boxes are unpacked and most of the house is looking pretty good. I took these pictures of the rooms that are completely finished and the others won't be far behind.
The Girls' Playroom (upstairs)
This is the girls' Tinkerbell playroom. They both play in here and absolutely love it! Emma still has to be supervised in here, but I do keep Ella's "small toys" up high unless Ella is playing alone in the room.
This large Tinkerbell greets the girls when they enter the room. :-)
The girls' hardly have anything to play with! ;-)
I picked up extra flower lights and these canopy leaves at Ikea before we moved. I thought they'd fit in well with the fairly theme and let the girls feel like little fairies themselves.
They both like to get under the leaves to play and Ella changes dress-up clothes under them as if they were little dressing rooms.
The much loved window seat!
The Girls' Bedroom (upstairs)
The girls' bedroom is also upstairs right next to their playroom. Ella is so happy with her princess bedroom! We even found official Disney Princess furniture for her! Emma has a matching bed in the attic waiting for her transition to it next year.
Their bedroom is also connected to the upstairs bathroom. Their bathroom is almost finished, so I should be able to take pictures of it next week to post.
A view of their bedroom looking into the playroom
Half Bath (down stairs)
This is our half bath just past the kitchen across from the washer/dryer closet.
I love what they did with the walls in here. It was apparently painted white, sponged over with a warm yellow paint and then stamped with a green leaf pattern.
I updated the flowers hanging in the wire basket above the toilet to emphasize the green in the bathroom and add burgundy.
Not much to show in here, but it is a finished space. :-)
Master Bath (down stairs)
Our Master bedroom is almost finished (just waiting on lamps to be delivered), so I'll be able to post pictures of it next week, but the Master bath is finished.
I framed several pictures of the girls and us at Carmel to go with our "ocean" themed bathroom. It's hard to tell from these pictures, but the colors are beige and blue.
Details... :-)
To the right is our bath tub, etc...
This is what we hung above the toilet. :-)
Living Room
The living room is shaping up well. We have a few more details to finish in this room, so I'll post more pictures of it later.
They left us the valance and window seat cushion and they're perfect colors for us (a deep red, green, and gold). I found a couple of red pillows at Costco that match the window seat cushion perfectly. The window seat cushion needed a little refreshing so I washed it last night and replaced the foam inside it. It looks perfect now.
The rest is the house is coming along very quickly and I can't wait to take more pictures and post them!



























No comments:
Post a Comment