Monday, November 21, 2011

The Rest of the House is Finished

All the rooms of our house are now finished. The following rooms are all downstairs.

Living Room








Dining Room






Screened Porch



We put an indoor/outdoor carpet over the concrete portion of the screened porch. The girls love playing out there!

Kitchen

I love that the kitchen has dark green counters and linoleum. I've always wanted a hunter green kitchen and my mixer, blender, kettle, and pot holders match this kitchen perfectly.









I love the view from the kitchen window.





This extra space at the end of the kitchen is just perfect for the girls' snack/play table and easel.


Master Bedroom

I'm so glad we decided to buy a bedroom set for our master bedroom. It's made a huge difference in the feel of the room! 





 Our bedroom is my favorite room in the house.


1 comment:

Meaghann said...

it looks so great! The house looks perfect for you all. you did a great job!!