Saturday, February 19, 2011

Ella's First "Professional" Haircut

Ella had her first professional haircut (more of a trim) yesterday at Lollipop Kids. Up to know I've cut her hair, but it's not easy since it's really hard to get her to be still long enough to even everything out and I keep getting confused about where her bangs begin and end. Now that she's more confident with people she did great and really enjoyed their fun shop. She wasn't too sure about the hair blow dryer, but they were able to dry her hair quickly and I just held her hand for a support. :-) Wish I had had my camera at the shop, but here are some pictures I took when we got home.

 They let the girls pick a cute barrette and every child gets a lollipop (of course).



They have little cars mounted for the kids to sit in while they get their hair cut and a really nice playroom upstairs, which Ella spent about half an hour playing in after her cut. She left so happy I'm sure she'll be asking me soon when she can go get her hair cut again. :-)

No comments: