Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Zoo!!!

The girls and I visited the San Francisco Zoo yesterday. It was nice and cool up there, so much so that the girls had to wear sweaters.

It seems like wherever we go feeding the birds is a big thrill for the girls. 

Even Emma fed them this time. 



 Ella, checking out the pelican









 Penguins

My little monkey 

I got some great shots of this tiger. The pictures are through glass, so they're not as sharp as they could be. 

Look at that face! :-)  





 Ella's favorite statue at the SF Zoo! Just wait until she gets to see real Elephants at the North Carolina Zoo.

 I love these monkeys! This is where the "sports" setting on my new camera really pays off. These little guys never stop moving. Getting the angle just right on the glass to minimize reflection was a bit tricky too.

 I call these the mustache monkeys. :-)









No comments: