I brought my new camera to Ella's dance class on Tuesday. I was never able to get good pictures of her with my other camera at the studio because it's quite large and my camera didn't have the ability to zoom in close enough or capture action shots. This time I brought the 55-300mm lens and got some fun shots.
It's too distracting for the girls to have the dance studio doors open during their entire lesson, so I only got a few shots of their first tap dance, but they turned out well.
Before class
The girls love the ribbons!
Emma, enjoying the show




2 comments:
very cute! i'd say the camera is great, capturing many great photos so you all have lots of memories
I love her new outfit--so classy and cute! Hopefully she'll show me all her dance moves when I get to see her.
Post a Comment