Friday, June 10, 2011

Snapshots Of A Day

I did my "Snapshots of a Day" yesterday (the 9th). Emma's coming down with another cold and we have a strange schedule today, the 10th. I knew I'd miss it again if I didn't just do it a day early this month. :-)

 9:00 AM - Making breakfast for Ella and I

 10:00 AM - Feeding Emma her breakfast. She didn't wake up until 9:30, quite late for her.

 11:00 AM - Girls in the car ready to head to swim lessons

 11:30 AM - At swim lessons just about to enter the pool... I just had to add these two shots into the day even though they're not on the hour. ;-)

 Can you tell that Ella really loves swim lessons?!

 12:00 PM - Out of the pool and getting dressed

 1:00 PM - Reading a story to Ella while Emma naps. We've really gotten into library books! :-)

 2:00 PM - Unloading the dishwasher

 3:00 PM - Meeting friends at the park for a short play date

 4:00 PM - Getting back into the car to head home

 5:00 PM - Putting lotion on Emma after her bath (she has very sensitive skin and it gets dry really easily)

6:00 PM - Checking the address for Speaker Night (Positive Discipline) before heading out the door for some much needed "mom time"

1 comment:

Crystie said...

I was right about the 10th being a crazy day for me this month. I even cut my thumb opening a can of Vienna Sausages as the park today and had to have it "taped" up by the doctor. I have to keep it dry for a couple of days and no soaking it for a week.