This is a great color for Emma and one of my favorite outfits on her. It was a baby shower gift from Vanessa and Liza, so it's only been worn by Emma. There's a kitty face on the back of the pants, very cute!
I can't believe Emma is already 4 months. The months are flying by. I'm just trying to soak up every minute I can. I was totally enthralled with Ella because she was my first, and I'm totally enthralled with Emma because she's my last baby. :-)
We already notice Emma's unique personality. Ella is my little thinker and very sensitive and empathetic. Emma is so happy, smiley, and easy going almost all of the time. I call Emma "my little sunshine baby".
The girls love each other very much! Emma thinks Ella is just the most interesting person ever and Ella loves to entertain her and make her laugh. It's cute to see how proud Ella is of her baby sister when her friends come to admire baby Emma. Ella even explains to her friends how to make Emma smile and how to be gentle with her. Emma is so into toys now that I've started explaining to Ella that there are some that are okay for Emma and some that are "big girl only toys". Ella's doing really well with this concept and I think she's happy to hear that some toys are just for her, the big girl.
Emma's nickname is "Tinys". We were concerned in the beginning that Ella still referred to herself as "baby" and we didn't want her to feel displaced. Ella stopped calling herself "baby" a couple of months ago of her own choosing. Instead she's calling herself by her name and says "I" much more now. Ella also loves to be called "princess Ella".
Emma is definitely a "Mama's girl". Ella was very much a daddy's girl, so it's a new experience for me to have a baby who is so attached to me. She loves daddy, but she only tolerates so much time without seeing me before she'll let her complaint be known. We've discovered that she stays happy longer in my absence if Ella is around too.
I just love having two girls! I think it's the best thing ever! I can't believe I've been so blessed in having two beautiful girls who will share so many interests and have each other as best friends throughout their lives.







No comments:
Post a Comment