Friday, October 22, 2010

Princess Wardrobe!

I picked up this princess wardrobe chest for Ella today at Costco. I saw it last year near Christmas, but didn't think Ella was old enough for dress-up at that time. Not long after her second birthday, Ella began dressing up in a tutu Auntie Joy sent her and princess jewelry. I wished then that I had bought this wardrobe chest for her. Luckily, Costco has it again this year.

 There are three dresses in it, plus two pairs of soft shoes, and jewelry. Ella is thrilled with it and has been rotating through the three dresses all afternoon, twirling in front of the mirror and smiling.







2 comments:

Joyful said...

Awww, she looks so happy! Is she going trick-or-treating this year?

Crystie said...

She loves these dresses! She's been sleeping in them and wearing them everywhere! We weren't planning to take her trick-or-treating, but she loves the decorations outside the neighbors' homes so much that I think we will end up taking her out after all.