Emy's been reading/playing this Jack and the Beanstalk app on the iPad. Last night she wanted to use the beads on one of Ella's bracelets as beans to grow a beanstalk. I gave her some dry lentils to plant instead. She went outside with Daddy and Ella and planted them. She was so excited that I knew I'd better come up with something for her to find in the morning.
The beanstalk grew into the house!
Fortunately, the Ikea leaves have been in the attic for several months, so Emy didn't recognize them as the ones that use to be in the playroom.
Giant footprints ("cloud dust")
Giant Hershey Kisses and giant hot chocolate :-)
Emy, spotting the part of the beanstalk that had grown through the door
She was so excited to see that the giant had been there!
Daddy brought her back out a few minutes later to pretend to climb the beanstalk. :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment