Our kitchen updates were completed today. We now have stainless steel appliances, white cabinets with new hardware, Silestone Absolute Green Quartz counter tops, a huge single drain white sink, and a new faucet. The updates really took our kitchen to a new level. It looks beautiful!!!
Sead built us a new shelf unit to the left of the microwave. It's so much better than the huge box where the old microwave use to sit!
The girls love it too! :-)
You can see what the kitchen use to look like at http://crystieandsead.blogspot.com/2011/11/rest-of-house-is-finished.html.
1 comment:
Oh wow! thank you for finding me through Michelle Wilkie. I am so, so happy to see the house. I love the kitchen update. It was something we always wanted to do when we lived there. I am so very happy to hear that your family has made it your home. Please keep in touch. Heather vinson
Post a Comment