Thursday, March 15, 2012

Eating Lunch

There are many moments now when I realize that Emma is my last baby and I'd better enjoy (and take pictures of) all the cute baby/toddler stuff she still does.

 I love how she rubs her little feet together when she's enjoying what she's eating! This picture reminds me of Pooh eating honey from his honey pot. :-)

She doesn't look too messy here, but she loves to get her hands into the food. She'll occasionally use utensils, but pretty quickly tosses them aside and dives in with the fingers. She also loves to lift her shirt to smear food on her belly and likes to rub it into her hair as well. ;-) I frequently take her straight to the tub after her messier meals.

2 comments:

Joyful said...

Aw, so cute. She's changing!

Crystie said...

She is such a cute baby and she knows it! :-) I'm so glad her cousin is just as cute. It's nice to have three little beauties and a handsome boy in the family.