So I completely forgot to do "snapshots of a day" last Sunday, the 10th. I like the randomness of when the 10th falls each month, so I decided to make up the "snapshots of a day" this Sunday.
8:00 AM - Go get Emma from the crib when I hear "wakey noises"
8:30 AM - Okay, I'm cheating with this one since it's not on the hour, but it was such a cute shot of the girls playing with their Ikea soccer balls with daddy before he had to go to work (he had some extra work to do this Sunday).
9:00 AM - Set up the girls on the play mat and Strawberry Shortcake from the Tivo list
10:00 AM - Check the weather on weather.com and discover that a destructive tornado hit Raleigh and the surrounding area on Saturday afternoon!
11:00 AM - Eat lunch with Ella while Emma naps (Ella likes Tuna fish now)
12:00 PM - Driving to Hidden Villa Farm
1:00 PM - Enjoying the stream at Hidden Villa
2:00 PM - Our last stop at Hidden Villa, the chicken coop
3:00 PM - Loading the girls in the car after a stop at Safeway
4:00 PM - A quick bath for Emma after I noticed her rubbing her eye. I think she got some sunblock in it after our trip to Hidden Villa.
5:00 PM - Preparing dinner (Pesto-Presto Italian Flag Chicken, Garlic Herb Bread, and Strawberries)











No comments:
Post a Comment