Gramma and Papa made a trip down to our place Tuesday to have a belated Christmas with the girls. I think we're making a transition to "Papa" from "Grandpa". Ella seems open to either name and her cousin calls my dad "Papa", so it's probably less confusing to do the same.
"Papa picks the best toys!"
"Mama and Gramma think I look a lot like you, Papa."
Opening presents!
Lite Brite!
Gramma and Ella, checking out the Lite Brite
A colorable kitty! Ella had the kitty nice and colorful by the end of the night.
Opening a stamp and colored pencil set with Papa
Ella was so thrilled when she saw how the stamps work!
Zippity!!! Ella loves this! I'll post pictures of her playing on it soon.










1 comment:
They do pick the best toys, don't they? I'm glad they got to go down and have a Christmas at your house since you couldn't make it up this year. You're flying back for Christmas next year, right? I'm sure I heard that somewhere.
Post a Comment