Friday, August 7, 2009

Carmel - Monastery Beach

Ella and I made a trip to the beach yesterday. It's a 90 minute drive to Carmel, but it's such a great beach!

Ella immediately dug into the "pebbles". I couldn't even get her shorts on after her diaper change. She was too anxious to start scooping. :-)

This time I brought her tent for extra shade. She did get into it a couple of times and played with her trucks in there.

Wanting to head down to the waves... Ella really wanted to play in the waves this time. We walked down to the water a couple of times and let the waves wash up on our feet. I'm so scared of the current, so I hold on to both of Ella's little hands and won't move in closer for the smaller waves.

There was a nice breeze, but the sun was out almost the whole time we were there.

Ella loves to wear Mama's sun glasses.







Ready to take a nap on the drive home :-)

No comments: