Ella had been quiet for a few minutes so I peaked into the bedroom to see what she was up to. Here's what I found... Ella in her toy box looking at books. :-)
6/12/14: The girls and I were watching Finding Nemo last night. It was Emy's first time seeing the movie. You know how the mama fish and all the babies, but Nemo get eaten... well, Ella asks me what type of fish ate them. I reply quietly that it was a barracuda, but don't point out to Emy that they're D-E-A-D. We then both start nervously watching Emy's reaction to the scene. Then Emy bursts into a little song... "Barracuda, ya, ya, ya...". LOL! So, apparently the scene didn't emotionally scar her. :-)
6/6/14: Great! So Emy likes the taste of coffee with cream! That's just what I need from the one that asks me yesterday if frogs pee on the toilet as she's jumping around pretending to be a frog. Should have seen where that question was headed two seconds before answering "no - BUT they live outside". Too late!
No comments:
Post a Comment