Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ella In Her Crib & Apple Juice With Daddy

I put Ella in her crib for a second while I was putting away a couple of things. She was so happy there I gave her a few more toys and took a shower. Her crib is pretty close to the bathroom so I can see her and she can see me from there.




Sead gave Ella a carefully prepared chunk of his apple to check out and she just started putting it to her mouth and then figured out how to get the juice out of it. She doesn't have any teeth yet. We watch her really closely to be sure she doesn't get any little pieces off that she could choke on. She makes a chewing motion, but it's just a little juice in her mouth.
(I muted the sound on this video because I was standing in front of a fan and it distorted the sound. The only sound was her Blue's Clues in the background anyway.)

No comments: